Al-Babtain Power & Telecom Egypt (ABPTE) is committed to providing products and services that satisfy the customer’s needs and expectations, protecting the environment and ensuring the workplace health and safety through:
- Risk based thinking in formulating QHSE Management System.
- Commitment to comply with applicable health, safety and environmental including climate change, legal & other requirements and quality standards.
- Communicate QHSE policy and set meaningful objectives & targets to improve quality, prevent & control pollution, minimize risks of operations and conserve resources.
- Train, empower and motivate employees to provide quality products and conduct their activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage employees to register and address QHSE issues and consider their contribution in the recognition programmes.
- Review, monitor and measure QHSE Performance for continual improvement.
- Review this policy periodically to ensure its suitability to the organization’s business.